UC Career Development Week
Click here to view the videos from Career Development Week 2013
- Current Students. Become familiar with the tools that enable you to discover your career path, and then come see us.
- UC alumni. See new ways in which your alma mater is enacting its mission and vision; you can be a part of these exciting opportunities.
- Employers. We offer several ways in which you can involve talented students who are trained in their fields and understand the meaning of professionalism.
- Prospective students. Our career development services are another way UC is the school of the future — your future. Learn more about our mission and services.
Join our Center for Career Development Facebook page and get all the latest news about CCD events, workshops, and career opportunities.
System of Integrated Guidance and Information
Access 24/7 from any PC on or off-campus
(New users should create an account.)
WHAT IS SIGI3?
A career planning software that takes the confusion out of career and educational planning.
SIGI3 – will help you:
- Clarify your work-related values.
- Research and decide on a major.
- Search and create a list of occupations based on:
- values, interests, personality, and work skills
- major field of study in college
- Determine education and training requirements for each occupation.
- Put your career plan into action.
Eagle Link University of Charleston's primary job-search connection, designed for students and alumni searching for jobs or internships. After your resume has been approved by the Center for Career Development, you can upload and use Eagle Link 24/7 to connect with employers interested in hiring you.
There are more than 700 registered employers and an average of 80 job postings per month!